Martin Wright. Founder of Customer Journey Consultancy and Martin Wright Associates
The Clifton Club, Bristol Tuesday 13th May 2014
Understanding the multi-channel Customer Journey and how to improve it is critical for companies thriving to improve sales and lifetime value. A wealth of research has shown how customer experience and service quality are increasingly the factors people use to choose between competitors:
- 85% say they would pay up to 25% more to guarantee superior customer service
- 82% of people have stopped doing business with a company due to poor experiences
- 79% have told others about poor customer experiences
Martin explains what Customer Journey is, some of the key techniques involved and how it is being applied using a range of case histories to explain how Customer Journey techniques have:
- Improved conversion from enquiry to sale
- Enabled two local firms to align their sales and marketing with customer’s emotional journey
- Allowed companies to put customer insight at the heart of their decision making
About the speaker:
Martin began his marketing career in Direct Marketing and founded Martin Wright Associates in 1994 providing customer contact strategy, retention and loyalty. He founded Customer Journey Consultancy in 2012 and has worked with clients that include AXA, Stannah, APlan Insurance and CSMA. He founded Bath & Bristol Marketing Network in 2008.
This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!
Please upgrade today!